COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- All attendees and faculty are required to be fully vaccinated, received a booster (if the last dose of vaccination was completed more than 5 months prior to the start of an activity) and provide a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test drawn within 72 hours of conference start date or Antigen test within 24 hours of the conference start date)*.
- Daily health attestation completed each morning of the activity:
- Have you exhibited any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, loss of taste/smell, eye drainage, congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) during the last 14 days?
- Masks will be required at all times for any indoor events, shared travel, or outdoor activities requiring close proximity.
- Social distancing protocols will be observed as much as possible.
- Information on local testing resources will be available.
- Vaccinated & boosted guests ages 5 years & over may attend events after showing proof of status. Because they are not currently eligible for COVID-19 vaccines, children ages 4 and younger will not be able to attend any events.
*Negative test not required for those with recent recovery from active infection. Proof of positive PCR or Antigen test > 14 days and < 90 days must be provided.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Minimum number of participants for this trip is 11. WMS will inform you by August 1st, 2022 if this number has been met.
- Written request to cancel
If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the event, you will receive a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations on or after August 25, 2022. The WMS cannot be responsible for any personal or travel conditions that may prevent attendance at the course.
After you've registered, we'll need to get several things from you:
Use THIS LINK
to upload required documents or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUGGESTED GEAR LIST